ENGINE & GENERATOR CONTROL SYSTEMS
Today, the control system is an integral part of the diesel generator and diesel engine industry, and given the advances in the industry, the control issue has also evolved dramatically. Diesel Generator Control Allows the use of diesel generators in a variety of applications such as back-up operation, synchronization with other generators, and city-wide electricity and so on. It also covers the protection requirements that are essential to this area, which extend the service life of components and make good use of them.
AMF & MRS CONTROLLERS
In case of power failure, if it is necessary to turn on the diesel generator automatically and feed the consumer, it is necessary to have special controllers for this purpose, which are called Auto Mains Failure controller (changeover and ATS) can be used. The operation steps of these controllers are as follows:
- - Sampling and measuring the utility moment by moment and controlling the existence of errors in it
- - Send command to start diesel generator, in case of fault in mains
- - Sampling and measuring mechanical parameters (such as oil pressure, water temperature, etc.) and electrical (such as frequency, voltage, etc.) of diesel generator
- - If the above mentioned parameters are stable, the command to transfer the load from the mains to the diesel generator will be issued by opening the mains circuit breaker and then closing the generator circuit breaker by the AMF controller.
- - In case of return and stabilization of the mains, the AMF controller or changeover command issues the load transfer from the mains to the generator by opening the diesel generator circuit breaker and then closing the mains circuit breaker.
- - After this stage, the diesel generator enters the cooling stage and after the defined time, the controller issues the command to turn it off.
HMI stands for Human Machine Interface and means the interface between human and machine. It is used to monitor and observe the parameters of industrial devices such as PLCs, industrial controllers, etc. HMI is actually a touch LCD monitor that can be programmed using software provided by the manufacturer HMI, and also by which various parameters can be changed and the system can be controlled. OCI cooperates with the FATEK AUTOMATION in the field of HMI and distributes the products of this company in the region.
In all industrial applications, electronic circuits, according to their special design, need voltage and current at certain levels to operate. In a narrower sense, a power supply is a device that is capable of generating different (adjustable) Direct Voltages(DC) with different current levels from an Alternating Voltage(AC) input in a given range. The switching power supply performs the regulating operation by switching method. To maintain a constant voltage at the output of a power supply, two methods of linear regulation and switching regulation are common. OCI cooperates with the FATEK AUTOMATION and ACRO POWERS in the field of Power Supply and distributes the products of these companies in the region.
A servo drive is a special electronic amplifier used to power electric servomechanisms: its main task is to monitor the feedback signal from the servomechanism and continually adjusts for deviation from expected behavior. A servo system is made up of four components including a servo motor and drive, a controller, and a feedback device. Often, the feedback device is an encoder. The controller is programmed to instruct the motor on what it must do which then triggers the drive to send sufficient electrical energy to the motor to make the required action possible.A servo drive is capable of controlling the torque, velocity or position. In a servo system, the servo drive typically controls the torque. OCI cooperates with the SERAD and DELTA ELCTRONICS in the field of Servo Drive and Motion Controller and distributes the products of these companies in the region.