ComAp Engine controllers
The ComAp family of engine controllers offers innovative and universal system integration for a wide range of engine driven platforms and applications. With a proven track record of working in the most demanding environments, InteliDrive controllers deliver unparalleled command, control and communication advantages. The full range provides individually tailored solutions meeting the precise need of marine auxiliary, emergency and propulsion engines as well as land based platforms such as engine driven pumps, compressors, crushers and screeners.
- Support of machinery with multiple CAN devices (ECU, ACM, SCR etc.)
- Event driven History up to 4 000 records
- Redundant architecture: Main unit + Backup module
- Backup ID-RPU module with hardwired protections
- Plug&Play support of InteliVision display family of ComAp IV5CANBL, IV8MARINE, IV12TOEM
- Tier 4 Final control and visualization
- Configurable large PLC interpret with PLC editor and monitor
- Connection to engine via primary J1939 and backup J1587 buses
- Speed/load control via J1939/J1587 buses, Modbus, Binary and Analogue signals
- Configurable Modbus Registers, Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP support for easy integration into the ship’s control system
- Symmetrical load sharing for propulsion engines with J1939 (via CAN bus)
- Integrated load and clutch control
- Switching between primary and secondary battery
- Virtual shared inputs and outputs via CAN
- Over-speed and Emergency stop detection
- Communication capabilities including RS232, RS485, Modem, Modbus, Internet, Ethernet
- Remote monitoring via Modbus, TCP/IP, AirGate
- Cloud-based monitoring and control via WebSupervisor
- Active e-mail messaging and SMS
The InteliDrive WP is a cost effective and small form factor engine controller with higher IP grade, which features outstanding control, monitoring and protection for both mechanical and electronic diesel/gas engines – all in one unit. The controller is suitable for pumps, compressors, and other simple engine control requirements.
InteliDrive Lite is a comprehensive controller for single engines with extended support of electronic engines and extension modules. InteliDrive Lite controllers are equipped with a powerful graphic display showing icons, symbols and bar-graphs for intuitive operation, which sets, together with high functionality, new standards in engine controls. InteliDrive Lite provides gas engine support without ventilation.
InteliDrive DCU Industrial is a specialized engine controller for Industrial applications. It controls, monitors and protects the engine in single or variable speed operational modes. The controller can communicate with Engine Management System via the CAN serial line using standard J1939 or another (KWP2000) communication protocol. InteliDrive controllers are equipped with a powerful graphic display with icons, symbols and bar-graphs for intuitive operation, which together with high functionality sets new standards in engine controls.
InteliDrive DCU Marine Specialized engine controller for Marine applications Propulsion, Auxiliary, Emergency Provide control, monitoring and protection for variable type of engines Direct communication with Electronic Control Units.